Achoo My Allergies Really Suck
Powerful seasonal allergy support for licking, runny nose & eyes, occasional itching, and scratching.
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) is one of the best herbs for promoting the immune system.
Nettle (Urtica diocia) is a highly nutritive rich herb that provides powerful seasonal allergy support for licking, runny nose & eyes especially when taken proactively before the season starts.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which support a normal inflammatory response.
Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) An adaptogen herb meaning that it helps to reduce the negative health side effects of stress. May promote modulation of the immune system and healing after stress.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification, and helps with seasonal allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Bites™ category, these healthy and tasty bites for dogs are rich in vitamin A, B6 & C, potassium, phosphorus, fiber, magnesium, silymarin, iron, and beta carotene.
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each bite is made with herbal plant material. Please follow the guidelines for the best results. 2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbs aim to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular concern. For example, in supporting a dog with seasonal allergies, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- We recommend regular supplementation. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health.
- Remember to adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the Nutra Bites.
Olive Oil (Olea europaea) 0.20 g
Flax Seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.03 g
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) 0.04 g
Nettle (Urtica diocia) 0.04 g
Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) 0.04 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.03 g