Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Dietary Supplement
- Immune Support
- Gluten Free
Get support for healthy skin and optimal whole-body wellness with Ascorbic Acid – a vitamin that promotes healthy immune function and collagen production.
Although you might rely on vitamin C only during the winter months, this vitamin can support your overall health every day. Vitamin C has many roles in your body and is linked to impressive health benefits, including immune function, collagen formation, and supporting liver detoxification.
Because vitamin C is an essential vitamin that the body can’t product, it must be consumed in the daily diet or by supplementation.
Thorne’s Ascorbic Acid is the highest dose of vitamin C you can get in any of Thorne’s encapsulated vitamin C products.
- Benefits of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): Promotes optimal immune function
- Important in collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health
- Supports healthy tissue and cartilage formation, a benefit during wound healing and injury repair
- Plays a role in phase I liver detoxification, plus its antioxidant properties help protect against the toxic effects of heavy metals
- Helps increase glutathione, a potent antioxidant necessary for supporting phase II liver detoxificationT
- The benefits of collagen production, its antioxidant status, and immune support make vitamin C an important nutrient for surgery patients to support wound healing
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.