What exactly is corn flour? Corn flour is 100% stone ground from maize and contains all of the bran, germ and endosperm. Corn flour is wonderfully flavorful and produces a cornbread that is richer and less crumbly than one made with cornmeal.
Bob's Red Mill finely ground Whole Grain Corn Flour is great for breading and in combination with other flours in baked goods. We mill our Whole Grain Corn Flour from whole yellow corn kernels with all the natural nutrients intact: the germ, bran and endosperm. Because our maize flour is whole grain and high in fiber, it digests slowly, making you feel fuller longer and helping supply your body with a steady stream of energy. Add our Whole Grain Corn Flour to your favorite pancake, biscuit or bread recipe for added flavor and nutrition. Browse through our corn flour recipes and try making your favorite cornbread recipe with part or all yellow corn flour instead of cornmeal. Your cornbread will be richer and less crumbly when made this way.
- WHOLE GRAIN GOODNESS: Our Organic Whole Grain Corn Flour is always 100% stone ground and includes all of the nutrients from the bran, germ and endosperm
- MULTIPLE USES: It’s wonderfully flavorful, and its fine texture produces a tender cornbread, or use in cakes, muffins and pancakes
- ORGANIC: Certified Organic by QAI
- VEGAN: All Bob’s Red Mill products are vegetarian; this product is also vegan, meaning it does not include eggs, dairy or honey
- BOB'S RED MILL: Make folks a little happier: it’s the idea that keeps our stone mills grinding to fill every bag with wholesome goodness