Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40-year-old healthcare practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits.
Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA's current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
- Vitamin D: Contains 5,000 IU of vitamin D3 per capsule
- Multiple Functions: Supports immune function and promotes cardiovascular, muscle, and bone health*
- Lactose-Free: No lactose, BHT, BHA, sodium benzoate, or sorbic acid, which can be detrimental to sensitive individuals
- Certified For Sport: Supports high-performance nutrition programs and is NSF Certified for Sport
- Free From Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
Stop Use Indications: Allergy warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. This product also does not contain lactose, palmitic acid, or magnesium, calcium, or vegetable stearates. Pregnancy warning: If pregnant, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Interactions /Contraindications: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at the publication date.
Health Concern: Immune System Support Cardiovascular Support Bone Health
Ingredients: Vitamin D 125mcg
Active Ingredients: Vitamin D
Dosage: 1 capsule
Instructions: Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.