Raw Shea Butter Soap, the ultimate skin-softening cleanser, combines Shea Butter with nourishing Soy Milk and a blend of Frankincense and Myrrh.
- Made from palm ash, tamarind extract, tar and banana peel has been used in Africa for centuries.
- Scented with soy milk and frankincense and myrrh essential oils, this soap lives up to what you've come to expect from Nubian Heritage.
- Historical references to shea butter, a staple of African pharmacology, date back to reported shea butter caravans from Cleopatra's Egypt.
- It combines the healing and hydrating properties of shea butter with the ancient medicinal properties of palm ash, banana peel, tar and tamarind to balance and solve skin problems.
- Nubian Heritage's Raw African Shea Butter Soap with the main ingredient of raw African Shea butter and extra vegetable glycerin, this soap is a mild, skin-softening bar of soap.